Postal War is defined as measures taken, for political reasons, by competent national authorities against postage stamps issued by the postal authority of another postal area, as well as against postmarks or other postal material, including postal rates, by the same authority. For a detailed definition see the button “definition”.
This site for Postkrieg/Postal War provides you at no costs with:
- Participation in a virtual studygroup;
- a forum to discuss and exchange research results;
- information about postal war literature and how to order it;
- updates on the 2011 Postal War catalogue and other books;
- a library of published articles;
- warnings of forgeries.